Friday 5 December 2014

INTERVIEW ON NAHIA by Iune Garcia

Nahia studies in Amara Berri School. She is in blue group and she loves basketball!!! 

Me: When and where were you born?
Nahia: I was born on January 3rd 2003 in Santander.

Me: What's your favorite food?
Nahia: My favorite food is the Russian Salad.

Me: Where do you want to live?
Nahia: I want to live in Canada or California.

Me: Where do you live, street?
Nahia: I live in Mayor st. Number 19 on the 6th floor.

Me: How do you like the weather?
Nahia: I like the weather sunny and warm.

Me: Who is your best friend?
Nahia: You are my best friend!

Me: How many times has your nose bleed?
Nahia: I dont now, not so many times like you!

Me: What's your favorite flavour of icecream?
Nahia: My favorite flavor of icecream is banana and pistachio.

Me: What's your favorite class?
Nahia: My favorite clasess are English and P.E.

Me: What's your favorite season?
Nahia: My favorite seaso is SUMMER!

Me: Do you like to go to the beach?
Nahia: I love to go to the beach!

Me: Do you like your life?
Nahia: Yes I do, I love my life!!!

SUMMARY

She was born on January 3rd 2003 in Santander. 
Her favorite food is the Russian salad.
Nahia wants to live in Canada or California.
She lives in Mayor St. number 19 6th floor.
Nahia likes the sunny and warm weather.
Nahia's best friend is Iune, me.
She doesn't know how many times her nose has bleed.
Her favorite flavor of ice cream is banana with pistachio.
Her favorite classes are English and P.E. 
She likes to go to the beach.
Nahia loves her life!

                                                                                                 By Iune 


No comments:

Post a Comment